爱丽丝梦游仙境话剧中英文剧本精编
TIME \@ "yyyy/M/d" 2020/10/20
爱丽丝梦游仙境话剧中英文剧本
角色:
爱丽丝 Alice
兔子 Rabbit
公爵夫人 Duchess
皇后 Queen
国王 King
猫 Cat
爱丽丝姐姐 Alice sister
旁白 Narratage
出场人物:
1:N、A、R
2:N、A、R
3:N、A、D、C
4:N、A、K、C、Q
Scene 1:
N: It was a nice sunny day. Alice and her sister were reading a book.
阳光明媚。爱丽丝和姐姐在看书。
A: (困) What’s the use of the book without pictures or conversations?
爱丽丝:没有插图和对话的书有什么用呢?
N: When they were talking about the book ,suddenly,a rabbit came out….
当他们在讨论那本书的时候,突然有只兔子跑出来…
R: Oh dear! I shall be late!(然后开始跑了)
兔子:天啊!我会迟到的!
A: Wow!What’s that? What’s that? A rabbit with a watch? It’s nice!
爱丽丝:哇!那是什么?那是什么?带表的兔子?它很漂亮!
N: Then Alice followed the rabbit to a hole of the big tree and she got into a rabbit-hole carelessly. It went deep into the ground. Alice couldn’t stop herself falling. It’s amazing.
爱丽丝跟着兔子到了一个树洞,她不小心掉进了一个兔子洞。洞通到地下深处。爱丽丝无法控制地跌落下去。太神奇了。
A: Well!well!help me … After a falling like this, I can fall anywhere! Where am I now ?
爱丽丝:哎呀!哎呀!救我…经历这样的跌落,我可以落到任何地方了!我现在在哪里啦?
Scene 2 :Big and Small
N: Would she ever stop falling? Suddenly, she was sitting on the ground. She stood up and saw the rabbit.
她能停止往下掉吗?突然,她就坐在地面上了。她站起身就看到了兔子。
A: Look!That ‘s rabbit over there.
爱丽丝:看啊!那里有只兔子!
R: Oh MY GOD! How late it’s getting!
兔子:天啊!现在有多晚了?
N: Alice ran after the rabbit like a wind. Suddenly, she ran into a large room. It was dark, and she couldn’t see the rabbit.
爱丽丝风一般地跟在兔子身后跑。突然,她跑进一个大大的房间。里面很黑,她看不着兔子了。然后她在房子里转来转去。
A:How can I get out? (担心的样子)(然后看到钥匙)A key?(惊讶的样子)
爱丽丝:我怎么出去?——用钥匙吗?
N: Alice found a small door and but it was hard to unlocked it ,finally she unlocked it . But she couldn’t get through it. So she was seeking around in the house .Then she found a bottle of water.
爱丽丝找到一间小门,然后用钥匙去开,但是很难开,最后开了上锁的小门,但她过不去。所以她就在房子里寻找什么东西,然后她又找到一瓶水。
A:(拿起瓶子) What’s this? (疑惑)DRINK ME? It could be quite dangerous! Hmm, it tastes nice! What a strange feeling! En…En…(抚摸着喉咙.)why I’m getting smaller?!(害怕的样子)what’s wrong with me ?
爱丽丝:——这是什么?——“喝了我?”这可能是很危险的东西!恩,尝起来倒很美味。有种很奇怪的感觉!为什么我在变小?!我怎么了?
N: She was right. A few minutes later, she was able to get through the small door. She got through the door. Then she was looking for the rabbit .She discovered a piece of cake in a box near her.
她是对的。几分钟后,她就变小到足以通过那扇门了。她过去了,然后就在找那个兔子,又发现了放在盒子里的一块蛋糕。
A: Now nothing can surprise me now. I’ll eat the cake. (吃蛋糕)Now I am so tall! I became as tall as a house !
爱丽丝:现在什么也不能让我惊讶了。我会把蛋糕吃了。——我现在变这么高了!我高的像房子一样!
R: Oh, the(PS:发”de”的音) Duchess! She’ll be angry, and she’s waiting for me! Oh dear!
兔子:哦!公爵夫人!她会生气的,她正等着我呢!天啊!
A: Oh please, sir——
爱丽丝:求你了,先生——
A: I’m getting smaller again! That’s great!
爱丽丝:我又变小了!太好了!
R: Oh, where are my gloves? Alice? What’re you doing here? (急切地)Run home and bring me some gloves now! Be quick!
兔子:我手套哪去了?爱丽丝,你在这干什么呢?回家给我去手套来吧!快点!
N: Alice hurried away, but she didn’t know where the house was. She was lost. Finally she found a house. She got into the house.
爱丽丝急忙跑开了,但她不知道房子在哪。她迷路了。她终于找到了一间房子。她就进去了。
Scene 3: the Cheshire cat
A: It’s a kitchen over there ! Look, here comes the Duchess. Please, why does your cat grin like that?
爱丽丝:那有个厨房!看啊,公爵夫人来了。请问,你的猫为什么那样笑啊?
D: It’s a Cheshire(PS:”切希尔”的音) Cat(柴郡猫). That’s why. Oh, I’ve to go now. The Queen has invited me to play the chess.
公爵夫人:那是只柴郡猫。这就是为什么。噢,我得走了,皇后请我去下国际象棋呢。
N: The Duchess went out of the room, and the cat grinned at Alice all the time . Alice gets closer to the cat. Because she wanted to make a friend with cat .Then they made a friend.
公爵夫人走出房间,这猫又冲着爱丽丝笑个不停。爱丽丝走向猫。因为她想和猫交朋友.最后他们成了朋友.
A: Please, can you tell me the way to home?
爱丽丝:请问,你能告诉我回家的路吗?
C: Of course!I can show you , But where do you want to go to? If you want to play the chess with the Queen, turn left. That’s only my suggestion
猫:但你想回哪去呢?如果你是想和皇后下象棋,向左走。
A: Actually ,I’d like to. Because I will feel lonely at home .
爱丽丝:我倒是想去。因为在家,我会感到孤独
C: Then turn left, and you’ll see me there.
猫:那就左转,你在那能看见我。
N: After a few seconds ,the cat vanished, and Alice decided to turn left. She wanted to play with the Queen.
几秒后,猫消失了,爱丽丝决定左转,她想和皇后一起玩。
Scene 4:the King’s Game
N: Several hours later , Alice went to the Queen’s castle.
几小时后,爱丽丝前往陛下的城堡。
A: OH! The king and the queen comes !
爱丽丝:哦!国王和王后都来了!
K: Who’re you?
陛下:你是谁?
A: My name’s Alice, Your Majesty.
爱丽丝:我叫爱丽丝,陛下。
K: Hmm, Alice is a good name. Can you play the chess?
陛下:嗯,爱丽丝是个不错的名字,你会下象棋吗?
A: Yes! But I am not good at playing chess.
爱丽丝:会!但是我不擅长下棋.
K: Come on then!
陛下:那就来吧!
C: Hello, Alice. How do you like the queen?
猫:你好,爱丽丝。你喜欢皇后吗?
N: In the fact of matter, Alice didn’t like the queen, but she saw the queen was walking toward her, so she said,
爱丽丝其实并不喜欢皇后,但她看见皇后正向她走来。于是她说:
A: She’s clever. She’s the best player.
爱丽丝:她很聪明,她是最棒的玩家。
K: Who’re you talking to?
国王:你在跟谁说话?
A: It’s a friend of mine: a Cheshire cat.
爱丽丝:那是我的一个朋友,柴郡猫。
N:When the queen heard that cat talking,then she said,
当皇后听到那只猫的说话,然后就说,
Q: I didn’t like it .catch it!
皇后:我不喜欢它,抓住它!
N: But the cat suddenly vanished. The Queen tried to find it but she couldn’t.
但猫突然消失了。皇后试图把它抓出来但办不到。
Q: I’m so angry! I will kill Alice right now!If you don’t come out.
皇后:我太生气了!我现在杀了爱丽丝,如果你不出来.
A: NO!NO!
爱丽丝:不!不!
——趴在桌上继续喊NO,NO…..
Alice’s sister: Wake up, Alice ,You‘ve been asleep a long time!
爱丽丝的姐姐:醒醒,爱丽丝,你睡了很久了!
A: Oh, my sister? I’ve had a very strange dream~
爱丽丝:姐姐?我做了一个非常奇怪的梦……
Alice’s sister: It’s just a dream . It’s not true.
爱丽丝的姐姐:它只是一个梦.不是真的.
A: NO,it is really real ,it seems like a real world .
爱丽丝:不,它真的很真,好像真实的世界.
A: I want to go back home,sister.
爱丽丝:我想回家,姐姐。
Alice’s sister: ok ,pick up your book ,let’s go,go,go!
爱丽丝的姐姐:好的,拿起你的书,一起回家吧!
N:This a part of the story about <<Alice in Wonderland>>
这是爱丽丝梦游仙境的一部分
Thank you ?_?
推荐访问:剧本 爱丽丝 话剧 梦游 爱丽丝梦游仙境话剧中英文剧本精编